MIFA Members and Strategic Partners
- AARP *
- Association of Credit Counseling Professionals (ACCPros) *
- BlueCross BlueShield Association (BCBSA) *
- CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield of Maryland, Inc.
- Center for Identity Management and Information Protection-Utica College (CIMIP) *
- Clearwater Compliance, LLC
- Coalition Against Insurance Fraud *
- Consumer Federation of America (CFA) *
- Experian / CSID
- Generali Global Assistance
- Henry Ford Health System / Health Alliance Plan
- ID Experts Corporation
- Identity Fraud Institute at Hodges University *
- Identity Guard
- Identity Theft Resource Center (ITRC) *
- Information Systems Security Association – South Florida Chapter (ISSA) *
- Kaiser Permanente
- LifeMed ID, Inc.
- Maryland Crime Victims Resource Center *
- National Health Care Anti-Fraud Association (NHCAA) *
- Northwell Health
- Secure ID Coalition *
- Smart Card Alliance *
- SPHER Inc.
- Stoel Rives LLP
- U.S. Department of Labor Division of Energy Employees Occupational Illness Compensation *
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs *
* Strategic Partner
To view a list of our original Founding Members, please visit here.
Learn How to Manage Medical ID Fraud
Industry Wisdom on Medical ID Fraud
Healthcare Industry Wisdom on Medical Identity Fraud offers food-for-thought on how healthcare organizations can implement and improve their anti-fraud programs. The paper spans across a variety of topics including fraud management, health IT issues and patient authentication.
Get the Healthcare Industry Investments paper
Investments to Fight Medical ID Fraud
Healthcare Industry Investments to Fight Medical Identity Fraud looks at the types of investments and priorities the industry is making to detect, prevent and mitigate medical ID theft and fraud.
Download the Survey
Survey on Medical ID Theft
The Fifth Annual Study on Medical Identity Theft measures the prevalence, extent, and impact of medical identity theft in the United States to consumers and the healthcare industry.
The Identity Theft Resource Center (ITRC) is proud to be a founding member of MIFA. Anyone can be a victim of medical identity theft and most individuals do not understand how it occurs, how to minimize their risk, or where to go for assistance. That is why the ITRC is committed to building awareness and educational tools for consumers and the medical community through various partnerships, such as MIFA.Eva Casey Velasquez, President/CEO, CIPA
Participation is open to all healthcare ecosystem stakeholders, including: health plans and healthcare providers; associations/consumer organizations; law enforcement and government agencies; academia and private research; and industry and technology service providers. Visit our Membership page or Contact Us.