MIFA Members and Strategic Partners
- AARP *
- Association of Credit Counseling Professionals (ACCPros) *
- BlueCross BlueShield Association (BCBSA) *
- CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield of Maryland, Inc.
- Center for Identity Management and Information Protection-Utica College (CIMIP) *
- Clearwater Compliance, LLC
- Coalition Against Insurance Fraud *
- Consumer Federation of America (CFA) *
- Experian / CSID
- Generali Global Assistance
- Henry Ford Health System / Health Alliance Plan
- ID Experts Corporation
- Identity Fraud Institute at Hodges University *
- Identity Guard
- Identity Theft Resource Center (ITRC) *
- Information Systems Security Association – South Florida Chapter (ISSA) *
- Kaiser Permanente
- LifeMed ID, Inc.
- Maryland Crime Victims Resource Center *
- National Health Care Anti-Fraud Association (NHCAA) *
- Northwell Health
- Secure ID Coalition *
- Smart Card Alliance *
- SPHER Inc.
- Stoel Rives LLP
- U.S. Department of Labor Division of Energy Employees Occupational Illness Compensation *
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs *
* Strategic Partner
To view a list of our original Founding Members, please visit here.
Learn How to Manage Medical ID Fraud
Industry Wisdom on Medical Identity Fraud
Healthcare Industry Wisdom on Medical Identity Fraud offers food-for-thought on how healthcare organizations can implement and improve their anti-fraud programs. The paper spans across a variety of topics including fraud management, health IT issues and patient authentication.
Get the Healthcare Industry Investments paper
Industry Investments to Fight Medical Identity FraudThe 2015 Healthcare Industry Investments to Fight Medical Identity Fraud looks at the types of investments and priorities the industry is making to detect, prevent and mitigate medical ID theft and fraud. Get the paper
Download the 2014 Sutdy
Annual Study on Medical ID TheftThe 2014 Fifth Annual Study on Medical Identity Theft measures the prevalence, extent, and impact of medical identity theft in the United States to consumers and the healthcare industry. Access the Study
Combating medical identity theft and fraud requires a focused public and private sector collaboration that unites thought leaders on this important topic.Rick Kam, President, ID Experts
Participation is open to all healthcare ecosystem stakeholders, including: health plans and healthcare providers; associations/consumer organizations; law enforcement and government agencies; academia and private research; and industry and technology service providers. Visit our Membership page or Contact Us.